On line services include:
REQUEST REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS
- Less trips to the surgery - you will only need to come once to collect the prescription
- Avoid queues and busy telephone lines
- Your prescription will be authorised online by the practice so you know when it's ready to collect
- Only repeat medications can be ordered through this service, for acute items you will still need to ring the surgery on 01772 214800.
- Quick and easy to use
- Filter on which doctor you want to see or ‘female GPs’ only
- Avoid busy telephone lines, book at your own convenience i.e when the surgery is closed
- Electronic management of your appointments - you can also cancel appointments online which were made either by phone, in person or online!
UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
- Update your address or contact details
- Changes made through Patient Access are then approved by practice staff
- Why not give us your email address and join the Patient Reference Group?
- If you don’t want to attend our meetings you can always join us as a “virtual member”, which means we will email you from time to time for your opinion on different matters.
- Please see our website for more details
CONTACT YOUR PRACTICE
- The secure messaging service allows you to send messages to the practice for general enquiries such as opening times or flu vaccination reminders. Messages are handled by reception staff during working hours and the service is best used for queries that require a non-urgent non-clinical reply.
- If you have an urgent query please telephone the practice on 01772 214800 or contact the emergency services if necessary.
Patient Access will also contain links to www.Patient.co.uk, a trusted comprehensive source of GP-authored health information leaflets for patients.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE THIS SERVICE PLEASE ASK AT RECEPTION AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A SHEET CONTAINING THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO REGISTER.